Friday, June 30, 2006

camps 2006

hey out there!  just a quick note to say that the last few days were jam packed with a training weekend we did for the Slovak and American church teams to prepare them for camp.  And this afternoon everyone headed off to their camp location.  The training days were great and I hope they were encouraging to the teams.  I honestly can't believe that camps are starting tomorrow...it seems totally surreal.  

for those of you interested we have 3 camps happening simultaneously this week.  One for Bratislava, one for Presov and one for Lucenec.  There were be about 30 Americans and 40 Slovaks hanging out with Slovak high schoolers this week and your prayers would be much appreciated.  I am looking forward to keeping you posted on what God does in the following days.  thanks for praying and walking on the path with us all.  sorry I have been so abstentee lately...it's been crazy around here and I still have a few more weekend until it calms down a bit.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl!

I miss you like crazy. I have been traveling something fierce - just in from Denver and headed to Romania...hopefully I can catch you while I'm near your country : ) Call if you get the chance...if not - I'll email/Skype you when I am in RO.
Love you, adore you, miss you!
Becca

Anonymous said...

Hope your summer is going well. Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

dividenia!

hope everything is going well,

hope to talk with you soon

dobre