Monday, April 18, 2005

Very relieved

I got my boxes from the States today!!! About 10 weeks ago I handed all of my clothing (which basically amounts to 75 different colored t-shirts and 20 pairs of "fun" shoes) to the US post office. At some point the boxes made it to Kosice (about 30 min from Presov) where customs agents "catalogued" my belongings (evidently "slipy" means underwear in Slovak). We were notified last week that the boxes were available and went to pick them up. It felt a little like Christmas when I opened the boxes and I am very pleased to have different t-shirts to wear! But I think I may need someone to monitor my purchasing of green shoes and fleece jackets...I may have some sort of disorder.

to be really honest I was worried about the boxes. Another reminder of how weak my faith can be...such a small thing that I was so concerned about. Praising God today for providing for me in every way I need and hoping that I will be faithful in the big and the small things.

1 comment:

Lee Ann Barton said...

So hopefully you won't steal my green shoes when I get there ...yes, yes, I have an old school pair of "ROOS" - we all remember those don't we? The sneakers with the pocket on the side (because the pockets hold oh so much)
ah yes - what glorious shoes!!!!