Sunday, June 26, 2005

Presov/Kukova/Serbia Summer Team

This is my team this summer. They are all pretty great and it has been so cool to spend time with them, hang out and prepare for our camps. Josh and Ben are the guys in the back left corner...they are from Indiana and have probably the best blog in the world...check it out if you have time. In the back middle is Mike who also lives here in Presov with me. He has done amazing things for us and with us this summer and so much of the behind the scenes stuff has been Mike's life. KECY camp is happening in large part because of Mike's hard work. On the other side of Mike is Dano...one of our Slovak Interns. He is in school in Prague studying "cryptology"...he is basically a code breaker and a stinking smart dude. Also one of the nicest guys on the planet. Up front is me...as usual not enjoying having my photo taken. Next to me is my new roommate Lee Ann!!! A fellow Atlanta girl who I am enjoying having here in SK and am excited to get to know better. Next to her in the cool shades is Melissa. She is a senior at UGA and a very cool girl. I am excited about what God is going to do in her life over these next months. The far right corner is Maja another of our Slovak interns. She is super sharp and is studying Missions at a university here in Slovakia.

We really have been having a blast and learning about each other and learning to work as a team. I couldn't have asked for a better team and I am thrilled to be a part of it.

No comments: