Friday, August 26, 2005

KECY Girls


KECY Girls
Originally uploaded by amylawlor.
A little belated but I wanted post this picture from KECY this year. The girl on the top row far right is my friend ja-ja (her real name is lenka but there was some problem with her sister pronouncing lenka so anyway it's ja ja). She and I watch movies together (usually at her parents house). And guess what her favorite genre is? That's right...the romantic comedy! So I am getting caught up on all the sappy romantic comedys I have been avoiding for so long!

But I will be teaching English at the high school that most of the girls in this photo go to. I am pretty excited about that and I am really excited to spend more time with them. They are all really cute and fun and sweet and I appreciate that I get to be part of their lives.

Would love prayer for these 6 girls if you are thinking about it!

From bottom row left to right:
Simona, Vladka, Zuzka, Olga, Eva, and Ja-Ja

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS for letting us share in praying for these girls (BEAUTIFUL girls, I must add!). Love your desire to just BUILD relationships with them, Am. Seems so miniscule, but that's the GOAL OF OUR LIVES! Building intimacy in pursuit of knowing the GREATEST INTIMACY of all!!!

Love you!

P.S. Have you watched "The Notebook"?! Bring on the Kleenex.