Monday, August 01, 2005

my wound


my wound
Originally uploaded by amylawlor.
as you can see from the photo I was injured this summer. a little "alpine slide" incident where i skidded down an aluminum track at Mach 5 mainly on my elbow. super fun for a moment then I realized that a chunk of skin was missing. it hurt and it took forever to heal and it got all gross and finally scabbed over and Josh (one of the interns) yelled at me whenever I tried to pick at the scab.

I now have a cool scar though, and it actually is in the shape of Slovakia which is a cool memory. it wouldn't be a good summer unless someone got a scar from it. happy to take one for the team.

3 comments:

Lee Ann Barton said...

one of the many poses you have had all summer..:) Glad to be your roomie and make many more memories!!

Anonymous said...

you're my hero, amy lawlor.

Anonymous said...

can i just ditto the hero comment? haha amy lawlor rocks my face...