Friday, August 26, 2005

My friend Magda

I asked my friend Magda to have pizza with me the other day. So we went. Magda is 18, and is a high school student here in Presov. She has been to KECY camp for the last 3 summers and comes to a lot of our Kecy Klub events. She likes hanging out with the people on that team. She doesn't have the same beliefs but still she keeps coming to things. So we had pizza and talked about her trip to a Red Cross camp in Germany and the fact that she and her boyfriend just broke up. After pizza we walked to get ice cream (I need a whole blog posting about the importance of ice cream in this country...seriously) and we walked the city for hours just talking about school, and life and anything else that came to mind. I like spending time with Magda and I am hoping to getting to know her better this year.

No comments: