Monday, August 01, 2005

Roomies


girlshike
Originally uploaded by amylawlor.
See, I do go hiking! These are my 2 roommates...Melissa is the one in the black and she was here for the summer. Lee Ann is still here living with me and will be working with students in a village near Presov. Don't we look all cute and woodsy? This was a beautiful hike in the Tatra Mountains. Actually it was more of a leisurely walk with a break for lunch but honestly I prefer it that way.

One of the absolute greatest things about living over here is the fact that slovakia is so beautiful. The mountains and the green of everything and the sunflower fields that are everywhere right now. I love walking around and just being blown away by God's creation. I know it's a little cliche but it's a beautiful thing.

No comments: